Can I change the people who share my unit with me?

Yes; you must complete a change of occupant form. The names of the old occupants who have moved out must be stated on the form and the new ones who have moved in must provide copies of their ID books or passports and a contact number. You are responsible for all the occupants living with you. If they no longer live with you, you are required to inform the building supervisor to disconnect their fingerprint so they do not have access to the building.

Type of FAQ: 
I am a tenant