Built in 2000, the second phase was completed in 2002. Carr Gardens incorporates a historic monument, a 1922 police station, which had to be preserved by law. The offices of the old police station were converted into residential units and those around its inner courtyard today house the children’s crèche and playground established by the JHC – a mark of the company’s drive towards inner city transformation and renewal.
Total 211 units in 3 and 4-storey walk-up townhouses built around open courtyards.
- Single rooms with shared facilities: 14 units
- 1 Bedroom: 33 units
- 2 Bedroom: 164 units